The health and safety of our visitors and employees is the number one priority at Amavi Cellars.
For your peace of mind and easy reference, our Covid-19 Safety Plan includes, but is not limited to the following procedures:
- Employees being educated in CDC recommendations and guidelines.
- Employees must have a mask on at all times while working with customers.
- Hand sanitizer is placed at entrances and throughout the building.
- All guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer while visiting.
- All seated tastings are hosted outdoors and guest occupancy is limited to 25% capacity.
- Tasting and seated areas are spaced, and must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- No groups larger than 5 people can be safely accommodated at this time.
- All tasting menus are single-use and will be replaced between tastings.
- All surfaces guests may have touched will be sanitized prior to the next tasting.
- Visit Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s website for the most up-to-date guidelines.