Health & Safety Measures
May. 28, 2020
The health and safety of our visitors is the number one priority at Amavi Cellars. For your peace of mind and easy reference, our Covid-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. If temperatures read above normal, they will be sent home.
- Employees must have a mask on at all times while working with customers.
- Hand sanitizer is placed at both entrances.
- Guest occupancy must be 50% of the building's capacity. This means no more than 27 people are permitted inside the tasting room at one time. This does not include outdoor seating.
- Tasting and seated areas are spaced and must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- All guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer (provided) prior to entering the building.
- No groups larger than 5 people can be safely accommodated at this time.
- All tasting menus are single-use and will be replaced between tastings.
- All surfaces guests may have touched will be sanitized prior to the next tasting.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509.525.3541.